I haven't been on my blog for over a year now and I really want to start documenting more on here. I want to do reviews of products, diary entries when I do interesting things and other stuff that is topical.
As you can tell though, I am so uncommitted to things like this, I haven't posted for 15 months for God's sake, but I am making this promise now at 12:40 am, that I will try and make updates a regular thing.
I have been asked 3 or 4 times lately, if I do YouTube, which I don't. But I got speaking to one of the people who have DM'd me about it and I might consider it. However as I am so uncommitted, I am going to try posting more regularly on here for the time being and then I might consider going on to YouTube.
Have a lovely Christmas you beautiful people,
Much Love
ZoƩ
No comments:
Post a Comment