If and when I refer to a socially awkward giraffe I am talking about me. And I know it makes me a wallflower and I love referring to myself as a wallflower in my own personal journal however one of the things that makes me awkward is my height. And giraffes are tall. Hence why it's socially awkward giraffe.
The thing I love about being tall is that you can tease people about being short and that I can go on all the rides at theme parks. To be honest though that one is wasted on me because I am terrified of roller coasters.
On the other hand. Being tall is awkward. I have always had a little group of friends since I started secondary school but a ever really hung out at lunch and break times. It wasn't really until about halfway through year nine until I had a proper little group. But when we hang round together we stand in a circle and chat. It's not as much of a problem now but last term it was definitely awkward as I was taller than them.
Also because I have 3 friend who are mega popular and their parties are always huge and because they are some of my best friends they are obliged to invite me. And I just stand there. Normally in the corner because when I try to socialise, if I wasn't awkward enough, I'm taller than them.
If you understand. Please tell me about it or something because sometimes it's an awful feeling.
:*
No comments:
Post a Comment