Tuesday, 23 December 2014

My Christmas Favourites

Chistmas is the only time that we do things as a family and one of my favourite things to do with my family is watch films.  They aren't always Christmas films but some of them are. Some of my faves are:
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc. 
Elf
Toy Story 
Home Alone 
Wreck-it Ralph
Up
As you can see, a lot of them are Pixar, but we all love them so much. 

My next favourite thing is Christmas baking. I enjoy making mince pies, Christmas cupcakes and truffles. They're easy to make, there's plenty of recipes, and it's the best time to listen to Christmas music. 

Following up from baking, Christmas food is up there, I just love Christmas food so much. It always smells amazing and the desserts like Christmas pudding and mince pies always have that little festive touch of alcohol in. Personally, my favourite to have with mince pies is brandy cream or brandy butter, just because it has a nice kick to it. 

My final favourite(apart from Christmas drinks in Costa and Starbucks) is the Chritmas music. Christmas starts earlier and earlier every year, but it's always wrong to listen to Christmas music before 1st December. So when it comes to then my Christmas playlist is blaring out on full blast for the whole month of December. My favourite Christmas songs are -
Fairytale Of Newyork- The Pogues
Step Into Christmas- Elton John
Merry Christmas Everyone- Shakin' Stevens 
Last Christmas- Wham 
Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
I hope you can relate to my choices. Obviously I love all Christmas songs but this is just my top 5. 


I didn't really plan this before writing it, I just sort of went straight in. I know it is quite brief but, I don't really get the whole blogging thing, it's just a hobby. 

I will probably post again next week, have a wonderful Christmas 
Zoé x 

No comments:

Post a Comment