As I said in my last blog post I am addicted to lip balms, Vaseline and other general lip products. So here is a list of all the lip products that I would recommend to anyone.
First of all is, of course, Vaseline. I go through so many tins of the stuff. I keep one in my pencil case, my desk, my school locker and my handbag. They are so practice. I am just talking about the 4 basic ones. None of the limited editions. Of course they are nice but for daily use the basic ones are the best. I will literally re-apply Vaseline all of the time. On the way to school, in class, watching tv, eating dinner, out in town. Literally nothing will stop me. I do love the flavour and the smell however if you apply it every ten minutes like me it's not that practical because it is tinted, which makes you look a bit like a clown if you put too much on. The aloe vera and the original Vaseline are really nice.
Next I will of course recommend the Maybelline Baby Lips. I have tried 4 out of the 6 and I personally own three. They all have a lovely taste and smell about them and also you can get them transparent or tinted so whatever floats your boat.
I have mentioned MUA before. It's a nice brand and when I am a bit strapped for cash it is excellent value for money. I can't remember the name of the products that I am recommending but to be honest they won't be hard to find. They are just the generic lip gloss and the lipstick. They cost around £1 each so they aren't any of the celebrity inspired products from their range. I normally keep one of the lipgloss' in my school bag and I have a lipstick in my clutch bag.
Finally I really like the Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm from The Body Shop. I own two of these and I am in love with them. I don't tend to carry these around but before I leave for school in the morning I put one on. They are good quality but I can't really tell you how long they last because I am constantly applying Vaseline anyway. I do however normally leave it longer than I normally would do before applying Vaseline.
I hoped this help. To be honest I'm not really sure there is a better person to ask when it comes to lip balm. My whole family think I am addicted.
:*
No comments:
Post a Comment