Tuesday, 3 September 2013

My Favourite TV Shows As A Child

When I say that these shows were my favourite, I'm not joking, even now I love going onto YouTube and watch some old episodes.

Firstly has to be - The Story Of Tracy Beaker. I love ALL of Jacqueline Wilson's books and the TV show used to make my day, I start watching quite late in life because I would have been either a baby or a toddler when it started, I think I must have started watching when I was about 5 or 6, so when I started Infant School. I would watch another episode as soon as I got home from school every day and soon enough I had seen pretty much every single episode. Then I remember when I was 7 they announced a new series, I didn't know at the time that it would be the last ever series but it got me very excited, literally everyday I would be waiting to watch and sometimes I even started getting impatient. I loved that series and even today I will go onto YouTube and watch old episodes.

Secondly it is Tracy Beaker Returns, now I know that the last series of this was when I was 13 but the first series was when I was 11, I personally think that 11 is still an OK age to be watching CBBC so I had nothing wrong with it, 13 is also OK, as long as people in your class at school don't find out because they will probably laugh at you. The reason I had to watch this is obvious I think because The Story Of Tracy Beaker was one of my all time favourite childhood shows.

Next it is pretty much anything that was on Disney Channel between 2003 and 2009/10. My parents have always had freeview so whenever I went to my Grandparent's house, where they have a Sky Box, me and my brother would always watch Disney Channel(or Nickelodeon)- Lizzie McGuire was a favourite and of course I was too young for it when it first came out so I would always watch re-runs. I also loved: That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody(I wasn't too sure about The Suite Life on Deck though), Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana, when I was between 7-11 I was Hannah Montana's biggest fan in the history of the world, I had the books, DVDs, magazines, t-shirts a retro style joy stick that you could plug into the TV and even a singing microphone. I was a bit of a weird child.

My last favourite TV show was either probably iCarly or Drake and Josh. Nothing will ever be as good as Drake and Josh, I would always be found in hysterics watching that and then I was a bit annoyed when it finished. But then I had iCarly to turn to. Nothing will beat the original episodes in the first series but that certainly doesn't stop me from watching every single episode under the sun.

Anyway it was nice for me telling you about my childhood and I hope that you feel the same.
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment