I have the Lancôme Artliner in black and it costs around the £20 region, I know that to some people that might be cheap but for others it is a tad pricey, however it is 100% worth it. I still have a little bit left and I got it at the end of April/start of May.
The brush is a felt tip which helps hugely with the application and also makes the process quicker. It makes is easier to do a cat eye look as well. I used to use eye pencils and since I have been using this eyeliner, I have never had the urge to go back.
I also found that the eyeliner is slightly waterproof, and I don't think it is advertised as waterproof, so that is another bonus in my opinion. Obviously it didn't work when I went swimming on holiday but when I had a movie day with my friend I started crying at The Last Song and my eyeliner hadn't smudged, I was quite impressed.
A few weeks ago I thought I was running out to I purchased a new liquid eyeliner which was a lot cheaper, it was from Natural Collection in Boots and it cost me less than £2. The brush on this was awful, I hated it because it wasn't like Lancôme's felt tip, it was literally a little brush, I can't really fault the product itself but the brush was letting the side down, I am sorry Boots but I don't think I will purchase that again.
The first day I used my new Lancôme Artliner I went to some friend's for dinner, the moment I got there they were asking about my eyeliner and complimenting me, which they still do when I see them.
Now it isn't my birthday for just under a month and I needed a new eyeliner and as the Lancôme Artliner was a bit out of my price range and I can't wait for my birthday I bought a new liquid eyeliner in Superdrug yesterday. I got it at the MUA counter, and I assume it was on offer because it only cost me £1. What I love about this eyeliner is that it is waterproof and the brush is quite similar. It is slightly thinner which I haven't decided whether that is better yet or not because I normally have slightly thicker eyeliner.
.
I hope this reccomendation has helped, whether you are looking for something on a budget or if you are looking for something a bit upper-market.
No comments:
Post a Comment