Tuesday, 3 September 2013

35 Facts About Moi

  1. My name is Zoe with an accent like this - Zoé
  2. McFly have always and will always be my favourite band
  3. I have a slight obsessions with painting my nails
  4. I am really shy and awkward around anyone who doesn't know me properly
  5. My feet are size 6 like the rest of the nation so it makes shoe shopping in the sales very hard
  6. The only songs that will never get old are Star Girl by McFly and Heartbeat by Scouting For Girls
  7. My favourite Disney character is Marie from Aristocats
  8. My favourite cereal for breakfast is Curiously Cinnamon 
  9. I can eat Thai sweet chilli sauce with pretty much anything
  10. I'm half French
  11. Between the ages of 8-11 my whole room was posters, even of people I didn't like, it was literally anything I could find because I hated the colour of my wallpaper
  12. I have many, many phobias
  13. The only things I drink are water and tea
  14. I still to this day write a diary. I started when I was about 9 and it just grew, however I don't write as regularly any more
  15. I procrastinate far too much, I don't think it is even healthy anymore
  16. If you cry I will probably cry as well, even if there is nothing wrong with me
  17. My favourite place that I have visited is probably Thailand
  18. The furthest I have been from home is New Zealand
  19. I love books but I physically can't read because I have to read in silence and I can't sit in silence
  20. I don't really like making plans with people because people are forced into it and I feel guilty that people probably don't want to hang out with me
  21. Licorice Allsorts are my favourite sweets
  22. I can't read allowed, I sound like there is something wrong with me when I do
  23. The opticians think that I don't need glasses any more however I am constantly squinting and it makes me look like a mole
  24. I had braces for 2 years, 7 months and 2 days, and I hated them at the time but they honestly work miracles
  25. I hate running, only because I can't run
  26. I have really strong opinions against socks
  27. I have a worryingly unhealthy addiction to tumblr
  28. I am half nocturnal- I don't sleep at night (as long as I don't have school because I will be a moody bitch) but I really hate lie ins so I am really stuck
  29. I have a very weird addiction to Vaseline, mainly Vaseline but also other lipbalms, I go through about 1-3 tubs a month depending on the size
  30. I know 4 languages-English, French, German and Spanish
  31. I took my French GCSE 2 years early and I got an A
  32. My birthday is October 1st
  33. If I could I would listen to Radio 1 about 20 hours a day (I'm not a fan of the DJs in the last 4 hours)
  34. I have chosen art for GCSE, which I am going to regret as I only chose it as I enjoy it, I am terrible at it
  35. I hate swimming in the sea, it scares the hell out of me because I hate the thought of not knowing what is underneath me

That's it.
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment